My request to ubuntu developer team

R S V Reddy ubuntu.bkn1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:08:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Dave Woyciesjes
<woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

       I've tried Unity, and now that I've started using Gnome3/Shell, I'm
> liking that better.
>        Unity, different? Obviously. Bad? No, just not for me...

Unity could be good (I haven't used) but the reason for it being ''bad''
was that more of the people cried for it (rather than it got any
''praise'', I rarely have seen). On the contrary if anything new comes,
generally I have seen the praise for it (anywhere, like talk of new
versions in softwares), so there changes bring some more 'bug-free'
standards to the product -- which eventually never implies that Unity is
having any of the bugs(s) (I don't know)......

Change is good, I accept but think what this change of Unity really brought
into the existence? Does it make Ubuntu a better feel or makes it work more
smoother than actually could Gnome do?

--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"