Just Installed Debian Linux

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 12:43:10 UTC 2011

hi,
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 05:38:14 -0600
"W. Scott Lockwood III" <vladinator at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice if the people making the decisions that made the
> entire community get up in arms about Unity (and to be fair other
> issues as well) actually listened to community feedback? Then there
> would be a lot less bitching.

iirc there is a bug open about better community involvement in the
decision process, feel free look it up on launchpad to subscribe there,
this here is the:
'Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions' mailing
list ... do we actually need to change it to "..., not for general
discussions and bitching" in the title ?

seriously these mails belong onto a blog not into a technical support
mailing list, how about a fedora enthusiast that would post here twice a
week how much cooler it is to use fedora instead of ubuntu because it
uses systemd and is the upstream of all pulseaudio work in several page
long posts ? would you like it ?

sorry, but this list is simply not the right forum for such rants.

ciao
	oli