Cannot start Eclipse with either IcedTea or Oracle Java

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Tue Nov 8 09:16:41 UTC 2011

On 8 November 2011 08:45, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just erased my default workspace and configured another, and now
> Eclipse starts fine. I wonder what was wrong with that workspace.
Nice to know you managed to get it working. I wonder what was going on
with the workspace...
FYI, the message "Gtk-Message: Failed to load module
"canberra-gtk-module"" pops up in my terminal when I run the u1sdtool
commands on my 11.10 KDE laptop but I haven't bothered to debug any
further. I think that's an unrelated message to any of the problems.