Missing window controls in LibreOffice

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sun Nov 6 10:44:42 UTC 2011

Le 06/11/2011 11:24, Colin Law a écrit :
> You are right, I had not noticed that before, I wonder whether it is a
> new problem.  I will see if there is an existing bug and report it if
> not.  For the moment if you switch to another application (using
> Alt+tab or via the launcher) and then switch back the controls will
> appear.

Thanks for the workaround. It works... provided there is indeed another
application running.

There seem to be some bug reports around for this question since 11.04
came out, but curiously enough, without any apparent progress. This is
strange, since anyone using LibreOffice productively should be bugged
within minutes by it.

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat