Missing window controls in LibreOffice

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sun Nov 6 08:54:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity 2D on my main workhorse PC. So far,
I'm beginning to like the interface and its quirks, although there are
some unnerving bugs.

When I open LibreOffice and maximize the window, there's no way to have
window control buttons. They just disappear. So I'm left with the choice
of either a) working with a maximized LibreOffice, and b) close
LibreOffice by invoking File > Quit from the menu.

Any idea how I could get my controls back ?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr