Force windows to maximize on open

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Nov 4 04:04:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 11:12 -0400, Douglas Saylor wrote:
> > no - that takes a bug report so the people who maintain the stuff can be
> > made aware of the problem and fix it.
>
> (snip)
>
> > If it makes you feel better but a bug report might actually get it
> > fixed.
> >
> > Craig
>
> Craig, I love you buddy, but the reason I make screen-capture videos:
> these days, people don't READ what I actually write. I might not be
> the best writer, but I'm not the worst either. I *did* file a bug
> report ...that was my point.
>
> Had you read what I wrote OR watched the brief video clip, you'd have
> also seen *WHY* people don't bother filling out bug reports: the
> brain-damage signing-up for Launchpad! (Posted link to screen-capture
> video on Launchpad too). Despite a ton of brain-damage, I still filled
> out the bug report. Doubt many others woulda bothered.
----
I'm on too many lists and too little time to thoroughly read everything
written - sorry.

While I can appreciate that it is often not simple to sign up to do bug
reports - the whole open source ecosystem is reliant upon people doing
so. Thanks for persevering - it gets easier as you become familiar with
the process.

By the way... try filing a bug report with Apple or Microsoft  ;-)

Craig

believed to be clean.