Technical Problems

Gabriel gbriel1234567890 at live.com.pt
Wed Nov 2 18:17:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
     Im using ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Oncelot, with one Hp dm1 3200sp
laptop for a couple weeks now and i have been with a problem without
answer until now. For some reason, when i`m on battery power and
multitasking with my laptop, listening to music, browsing the web (
trough wireless connection ), reading mails and writing, my laptop just
freezes after some time and my caps lock light start to blink. I read
about that on the ubuntu foruns but couldn`t find where`s my laptop`s
problem. Please somebody help me fix that issue.

     Best regards.