Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Dave Dingee via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon May 30 20:10:04 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Dave Dingee requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Patrick,

- Dave

Accept invitation from Dave Dingee
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-4wec6n-goburkvh-4/NE2bzGJS1lCAMLWXQjiSHiiEWcCZMLczQiCNOGKytORD/blk/I145115980_9/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_elYMe3ARcj4Rd359bRxOhT1xqQN7bPwVe3cOejwQc3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Dave Dingee
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-4wec6n-goburkvh-4/NE2bzGJS1lCAMLWXQjiSHiiEWcCZMLczQiCNOGKytORD/blk/I145115980_9/0VnP0UejkNcjkQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-4wec6n-goburkvh-4/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation