error while loading shared libraries: libGLESv2.so

sudhanshu gupta sudhanshugupta2511 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:37:00 UTC 2011

Hi guyz

I an new to OpenGL-ES 2.0 I am trying to run it in ubuntu 10.10 with
emulator but whenever I try to run it gives me an error message.

./cube: error while loading shared libraries: libGLESv2.so: cannot open

I dont know why its happening.

Actually I have to export the path to library. i have exported but I don't
if we have to configure or not because after exporting if I write
./configure it says no such file or directory.

thank you

Sudhanshu