Play music through Skype

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun May 29 06:53:57 UTC 2011

On 28/05/11 17:38, Colin Law wrote:
> On 28 May 2011 07:35, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>>> I assumed that Basil was not suggesting that intentional action by
>>> Microsoft caused the problem, merely the fact that they only have to
>>> buy the company for bugs to start appearing.
>>>
>>> Colin
>> Thank you, Colin. That is precisely what I meant. But it takes someone who
>> does not suffer cranial impotency to deduce this which is why YOU
>> immediately saw what I was referring to.
> That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me.
>
> Colin

I'll see if I can find some more niceties for you for future responses,
OK? :-)

(And of course you must realise that I don't just hand them out
willy-nillly to any Tom, Dick or Colin.)

BC

--
Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in
government. And paramount among the responsibilities of a free press