using the install data in the hidden partition to create a virtual machine

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:42:46 UTC 2011

You can try copy pest the data of your C drive in vbox. Then install any
linux distro in vbox to update grub. If windows work in vbox, then remove
the linux distro an try fix mbr. Its the simplest way I can imagine.

But if you can find the original iso then try to install it in vbox.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Follow Me Twiter <https://twitter.com/#%21/AshickunNoor>
Thank you