downloaded drivers from the Matrox sight

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat May 28 06:40:35 UTC 2011

On 28/05/11 16:18, Jon Anderson wrote:
> its driver-x86_32-4.4.0.tar.gz for a Matrox g400 (mga drivers don't
> work) so now how can i make it so the video card will use or reconize
> this driver. where do I put it or what do I do ? I'm using ubuntu 11.04.

"Green Mars calling Ric Moore. Green Mars calling Ric Moore. Come in Ric
Moore. Your earlier message did not get register, repeat did not
register. More drastic response is required. Over and out."

BC

--
Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in
government. And paramount among the responsibilities of a free press