slow startup 11.04

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun May 22 16:12:23 UTC 2011

Ive never used bootchart so I thought it would be interesting to compare mine
with yours:

http://picpaste.com/pics/sleeper-natty-20110522-1-WXg7NiN4.1306080168.png

I dont see anything that jumps out except the two graphs at the top. There
are several moments where your CPU and I/O wait times are pegged. (100%
utilization) The same is true of your Disk throughput and Disk utilization
in the 2nd graph.

I'm afraid you just have a slow computer. If you could run memtest86+ and
read your RAM speed which is displayed in MB/s, that would tell you a lot.