Ubuntu 11.04

Live session user xochug at embarqmail.com
Wed May 18 17:53:27 UTC 2011

When I install Ubuntu I can't view the images through my 32 inch monitor
Image will not transfer to it through Trend-net tk-207 console switcher.
Funny everything works fine during the install of Ubuntu but as soon as
the install happens and I reboot - The monitor goes blank and will not
show an image.
I have formatted the drive and done a clean install of Ubuntu 11.04
which I think is still in the beta stage I love the looks and all of the
new feel. I'm at wits end though and now I'm putting Ubuntu 11.04 in the
same class as Windows 7 at least Windows ran without a flaw until I was
hit with Ad ware. I have used Ubuntu for years flawless and it did
everything I needed it to do. Is there a way to keep the same settings
that are use during the install process afterwards? I guess you can see
that I'm not a pro or anything close but I do know that if I run Ubuntu
off of the pen drive everything works as it should for me. The only
problem is that the pen drive takes so long before use. Need some kind
of help I guess. I may not be in the area that can help so if I'm not I
apologize. Should I go Back to Ubuntu 10.10 and wait for the beta to be
over? Or is there a way to capture what ever settings and drivers you
use for the pen drive? I'm frustrated as He** but I'm willing to try
anything to make this work.