An Invitation to N...Singapore...

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Tue May 17 04:48:29 UTC 2011

On 05/16/2011 11:20 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 09:49:33PM -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
>> On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 17:21 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>>> I think I can remember him going back well over a couple of years. This
>>> time he's hit every list I subscribe to, all 22.
>> Huh, maybe your mind has been intruded upon as well, for him to have hit
>> all of your lists? That's scary! :) Ric
> Not scary to me. I use a double layer of tin foil in my helmet. Try it.

I have deliberately disguised the subject, and I wish everybody else would.
That way maybe we wouldn't hear from him any more.  At least he wouldn't
desensitize the spam filters, as is now the case.  If ever there was an
excuse for some kind of email bomb, it should be organized and sent to
this Singapore criminal.  He has invaded virtually every list that I
am subscribed to, and that must mean at least six. If you know how to
create a mail bomb, send him one!  Send one to his ISP also.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacekeepers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A. M. Greeley