Openshot crashes 11.04

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Sun May 15 15:49:00 UTC 2011

On 05/13/2011 09:48 AM, Douglas Pollard wrote:
> HI all,  I have upgraded to 11.04 using Gnome desktop as I do not have
> the hardware to run unity.  My computer has a dual core 64bit
> motherboard. I am using 32bit Ubuntu on it.  When I open, Openshot
> video editor, Ubuntu crashes and I have to restart. I don't know
> whether this is an Ubuntu problem or and Openshot problem  If there is
> no answer here I will go to Openshot and see if the solution might be
> there.  Any help anybody??               Thanks,   Doug

Was not able to get this to work.  I have gone back to Ubuntu10.04 In
order to keep going with video work.  I am thinking I will stay here
until the next LTS release. I need to stay in an LTS release for doing
video anyway.  I keep getting interested in the latest thing and I am
sure that's a mistake.        Doug