<OT> Re: Unity ROCKS not!!!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun May 15 14:01:33 UTC 2011

On 15/05/11 23:09, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Sun, 15 May 2011 18:02:42 +1000
> Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>
>> WOW! The image of Elmer Fudd being the pres. of U.S. of A. is simply
>> awesome and swooningly overpowering, no?)
>>
>> BC
> It couldn't be as bad as the Alfred E. Neuman we had for 8 years, Pres.
> before this.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

If it wasn't for Neuman then the CIA and the NSA and the Home Guard
would know nuthin' about how to operate proppa because they wouldn't
have had Spy vs Spy as the basis for their Operational Manuals!

Oh.....you didn't really mean the *real* Alfred E. Neuman, did you? You
were really referring to Daffy Duck, weren't you?

BC

--

"The time has been
That, when the brains were out, the man would die,"