[11.04_64Bit]-Update Manager Not Working?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Sun May 15 02:18:39 UTC 2011

On 05/14/2011 12:00 PM, Yorvyk wrote:
> On Sat, 14 May 2011 11:08:15 -0400
> Jesse Palser<SLNTHERO at AOL.com>  wrote:
>
>> [11.04_64Bit]-Update Manager Not Working?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I open "Update Manager"
>> and click on [Check] button
>> it shows dialog: "Updating Cache"
>> but is only downloads 72B ???
>>
>> I remember on 10.10, it downloaded MB's of data.
>> How do I fix this?
>> (don't remember having many updates since install 11.04)
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jesse
>>
> Have a look under settings to see what repositories you have enabled.  Some may have been disabled during the upgrade.
Hi,

I did a format and clean install of Ubuntu 11.04 64Bit.
When "Updating Cache" in "Update Manager"
is downloading 72B normal? (seems very low)
Don't remember many updates recently.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Jesse