Screen Fade - frequent lose of window control

ANDY sirald66 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:33:35 UTC 2011

> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com>wrote:
>

>> This was discussed at some length a few months ago here if I remember,
>> though I do not remember the conclusion.  Was it a flash problem
>> perhaps?  Searching the archives here may find it.

Downloaded the complete archive to search, but didn't find the issue yet.
Finding a clear description of the problem has been elusive.

What is the accurate term besides 'screen fade'?

I wouldn't be surprised if its Flash; its such a pig.  Is there a better
open-source alternative to replace Adobe Flash?  Or do I have to buy a
faster system and watch it pig that up too?