Google calender sync to Evolution, now getting 2 keyring requests on start-up (Was: Keyring on start-up ...which program is asking?)

Douglas S. Saylor absdoug at gmail.com
Sat May 14 01:38:10 UTC 2011

   I've got my computer set to ask for the password at log-in, as
suggested, so as to keep from getting constant keyring requests. After
that, I dealt with another issue I was having: syncing Google Calender
with Evolution. I succeeded. However now, even after the initial
password request at log-in, I'm getting TWO back-to-back keyring
requests. I'm not even sure how to phrase a Google search for this
issue. Anyone?