Passwords?

Barbara Tobias barbtobias09 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:37:59 UTC 2011

This is certainly not a show-stopper, but I am puzzled.  I am using
Ubuntu 11.04.

Originally I had to enter one password as my system started.  At some
point I discovered that I had to enter that password twice.  I'm not
entirely sure when this started as I just assumed I had typed something
wrong and did it again.

After the last update, I now have to enter the same password three
times--and I've done it very carefully to be sure I'm not making typos.
Is there something I need to set?  Thanks.

	Barbara