<OT> clouds

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:00:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 19:26 +1200, chris wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 10:06 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 08:20, chris <chevhq at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Uhm can we start a corner for those who remember the world when it was
> > > sane?  :-)
> > >

> > When flying was dangerous and sex was safe? When the US were the
> > world's envy and the Russians were the communists? When writing on
> > someone's wall was considered rude, as tweeting was done in trees?
> >

> > --
> > Dotan Cohen
> >
> > http://gibberish.co.il
> > http://what-is-what.com
> >

> Ah.........Don't we wish. And movies were in a theater, and black and
> white.
> Hopalong Cassidy ruled and the Lone ranger was everybody's friend

Looking back, it's kinda scary. Men in tight pants in fist fights, shoot
outs, killing injuns, swaggering around shunning a good woman, hanging
with the needy ones. Heh, and we think that's sane? And what was with
that mask? If you stop to think about it, that part of the plot was just
plain nuts. And Tonto? Hanging around with a white-guy in tight pants
that wore a mask? Nah, ain't going there. <chuckles> Ric

Linux user# 44256