Unity ROCKS not!!!

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun May 8 19:09:01 UTC 2011

>Who says it's anything to do with existing users?

You're concerned with future generations, and while that's very noble of
you, I find it troubling that you would call an opinion childish or pathetic
just because we are questioning the direction of Ubuntu's desktop.

Do you always do what you're told? Have you never questioned authority?
They're trying Unity, but this doesn't mean it's better or that it will draw
in Windows users. If it sucks it's going to push users away.

The 'powers that be' sometimes get it wrong. Although I'm sure you won't
find many North Koreans who will speak out against their leader, he's still
a whack job and heading in wrong directions.

It's stupid not to voice concerns. Maybe those future Ubuntu users will
thanks us.