Unity ROCKS not!!!

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sat May 7 23:21:57 UTC 2011

>It's pathetic and it's childish.
>
>Just deal with it, learn the new, and move on.

Expressing an opinion, in life and in a mailing list, is never pathetic or
childish. Our talking about it is how we deal with it. This is how people do
this sort of thing.

If enough of us find Unity is a step backwards, then maybe something is
wrong with the direction Ubuntu is headed. If enough of us find Unity useful
or even better than gnome, then Ubuntu is going the right way.

We are after all, the users and supporters and maintainers of Ubuntu.
Shouldn't we be allowed to voice our opinions?

Without us, Ubuntu would become another abandoned fork.