Grub not working

dave boland dboland9 at fastmail.fm
Fri May 6 13:35:33 UTC 2011

All,

What would happen if I replaced Grub2 with Grub1?  See:
http://pclinuxos2007.blogspot.com/2010/09/linux-how-to-replace-grub2-with-grub.html

The reason for asking is that Grub1 worked with Windows ME, and I really
need to get this going.

Long term (as in next week) I want to try VMWare Player to see if I can
run WinME and the three applications (Epson printer driver -- much
better than the CUPS driver, VB6, and a VB6 app that I support through
yr. end) to work.  If so, then dual booting, which as we all know is a
pain in the ass (hope I didn't offend anyone), is history.  Your
comments welcome (and much appreciated).

Dave,
--
  dave boland
  dboland9 at fastmail.fm