11.04 freezes and I'm in recovery mode

Jon Anderson jbander at izoom.net
Fri May 6 06:42:23 UTC 2011

The only way I can get into the x that works, is through recovery I have
to go recovery/recovery menu/pick run in failsafe/you get sign saying
your in low graphic mode/ok/then it says what do you want to do next/it
gives you 4 choices, reconfigure graphics-troubleshoot the error-exit to
console login-restart x and thats the one you pick. It's the only way
that 11.04 with the unity desktop will work, it hasn't froze in three
days and I don't think it will. I wonder why you have to through
recovery to get to restart X to make it work, I can't go directly to
11.04 ubuntu, it freezes all the time, coming directly in like you are
suppose to. This is fun! thanks again.