How Do I Submit Software To "Ubuntu Software Center"?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Fri May 6 01:02:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am an open-source Linux video game developer.

I've got 3 finished video games ready for Ubuntu
and was hoping someone could explain how to submit these games
into the official Ubuntu Software Center?

I Google'd and also looked on Ubuntu's web site,
but I could not find information on how to submit software.

All three games were built on an Ubuntu development computer
and they are open-source freeware.

I'm not interested in monies (games are free),
just want to reach a wider audience...

Thanks!

Jesse "JeZ+Lee"
16BitSoft