Mailing list etiquette

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 02:19:34 UTC 2011

On 05/02/2011 06:52 PM, chris wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 17:07 -0700, NoOp wrote:
>> Just a friendly reminder to folks that are new to this list, please read:

>> Mailing list etiquette
>> These guidelines are designed to keep the productivity of the Ubuntu
>> mailing lists at a high level. They represent the conventions currently
>> used by the majority of participants in the mailing lists, and should be
>> used as a frame of reference for mailing list etiquette.
>>
>> o Please bottom post & trim.
>> o Please avoid sending emails in HTML format, if possible.
>>
>> Thanks. :-)
>>

> Does this also apply to sounder?

Yes both you and I know that the page still references sounder... but
don't you think your continued posts on this list regarding sounder a
getting a bit tiring? Surely you must have the latest CouncilAgenda...

Let's try this one:
Code of Conduct
- Step down considerately
- Avoid flamewars, trolling, personal attacks, and repetitive arguments