OTB Multitouch support in Natty - What should I be expecting?

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Mon May 2 16:56:05 UTC 2011

I would like to know just what exactly is the definition of "Multi Touch
Support out the box"

My understanding is that OTB means, turn this on, and it works. Not you
have to configure this, or install this extra package. I have a touch
screen computer - I've install Natty - not really seeing how I can
utilise the touch aspect of my system to enhance my experience above and
beyond that of a non multi touch system.

I had been expecting a new experience, a different way of experiencing
my default ubuntu environment, or just something cool, and
unfortunately, it was lacking in those areas for me.

Can someone please help to realign my expectations as to what Multi
Touch Support was actually suppose to bring to the party, just so that I
can at least have a 'fiddle about'

You tube links, twit posts, blog entries - anything to open my eyes to
the magic of multi touch in natty :)

--
Mister IT Guru
Blog http://solosysad.blogspot.com/