Need help, please, with burning DVDs

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 31 02:00:40 UTC 2011

On 30/03/2011 04:48, rikona wrote:
> Hello Basil,
>
> Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 6:24:53 AM, Basil wrote:
>
> BC>  I have been using k3b for years
>
> Me too - I rather like the pgm.
>
> BC>  to burn video DVDs both 4.7GB and 8.5GB without any problems -
> BC>  until this week:'( . I am using a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-110 burner
> BC>  which burns the full range of DVDs (except, of course, BluRay).
>
> One possibility is the drive is no good.

Thanks for reply.

See my response to Richard - the problem may be resolved, and it appears
to be due to a burner which finally decided to retire to the scrap yard.
But it may not be as simple as this as my reply to Richard states - will
know tomorrow.

BC

--

"Aaah....another pointless day when I've achieved nothing."
                   Bender, Futurama.