Sirius web online player

Chris Davis cld100 at swbell.net
Fri Mar 25 13:07:24 UTC 2011

I'll answer both.  I still have the basic online access since I have a liftetime
sirius subscription.  So I can still access it.  God forbid they give us access
to the higher quality audio...  You can get 30 days free access to the service
at http://www.siriusxm.com/internetradio if you'd like to hear it.  You can get
that access for 2.99 a month I think.

I'm not real familiar with Chromium (but I am familiar with Chrome.  I have done
some searching, but if you have a favored site that fully describes it I'd love
to know about it.

I'm on 9.04 as I remember.
----------

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:27 AM, AV3 <arvimide at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Mar/24/2011 9:3416 AM, Chris Davis wrote:
>
>> I've been trying to listen to Sirius online with the online web player
>> (Flash based). I have the flash plugin, it just got updated this
>> morning, but when I go to the sirius online listening web page and
>> choose to hear the player, I just get a big light blue screen and
>> nothing and firefox shows done at the bottom of the window.
>>
>> Any ideas what I need to do? I figured out how to get the old player to
>> work, but this one is giving me fits. I don't know much about flash.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>

> This is old news, but maybe you are an old satellite subscribe like me and
> don't know that you are no longer entitled to use the on-line service
> without extra charge. I. e., are you a paid-up subscriber to the on-line
> service?

I am a sirius subscriber I just tried it in firefox and it doesnt work but
i tried it in chromium and it works just fine all. I am using natty daily
build right now but I know it also works on my 10.10 xubuntu setup with
chromium as well. You need to have adobe flashplayer installed of course but
yes it does work.