Sirius web online player

AV3 arvimide at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 14:27:28 UTC 2011

On Mar/24/2011 9:3416 AM, Chris Davis wrote:
> I've been trying to listen to Sirius online with the online web player
> (Flash based). I have the flash plugin, it just got updated this
> morning, but when I go to the sirius online listening web page and
> choose to hear the player, I just get a big light blue screen and
> nothing and firefox shows done at the bottom of the window.
>
> Any ideas what I need to do? I figured out how to get the old player to
> work, but this one is giving me fits. I don't know much about flash.
>
> Any help appreciated.

This is old news, but maybe you are an old satellite subscribe like me
and don't know that you are no longer entitled to use the on-line
service without extra charge. I. e., are you a paid-up subscriber to the
on-line service?

--
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ at Wearthlink.net>    ||