New linux wiki up

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:54:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 07:09 -0500, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 11:25 -0600, Christopher Lemire wrote:
> > > Oh, you were the one downloading Evoken from my public_html, eh? Yeah,
> > > of course, the blog is getting more content. It's only been there for
> > > one day. How's it going to get more content without some Linux
> > > community?
> > >
> > > On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>
> > > wrote:
> > >         The wiki ("Black Hats" ?!?) is empty, and the blog looks like
> > >         a porn headbanger's heavy metal nightmare.
> >
> > If you want to create a legitimate Linux Wiki, I would suggest you don't
> > top-post to a Linux Forum. Jus a thought, Ric

> Ok, so I forgot to bottom post one time by mistake. I'll have to get
> mutt going with gmail again soon, so it does all that auto-magically.
> I was just letting the ubuntu community know there's a helpful free
> support channel and new wiki up. If you have anything that's not
> negative to say, go ahead and reply.

Instead of chiding me for being "negative" and taking it personal, you
just could have replied "Thanks for pointing that out. I got all excited
to tell my news and hit send before I thought about it." ...which is
probably closer to the truth. Then there is a positive spin, that you
know how sacred it is to bottom post in most Linux forums and just made
a mistake. That's all I was pointing out, so you would be successful in
your endeavor. PR does count for a lot. Good luck! Ric

Linux user# 44256