Suggestion for a smartphone running natively LINUX? :)

d~_*b theunknownandrew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:32:38 UTC 2011

On 16 March 2011 20:14, Jay Boyson <jboyson.subscriber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another option is meego.
>
> http://www.meego.com

Yes it is an option.
However when it comes to customizations / being versatile  nothing
beats Android in UI and usefulness - that is what I feel.
Here is Proof of the UI customizations :
http://custom-android.net/category/general-screenshots/minimalistic-screenshots/
http://www.galaxyroot.com/android-customization-screenshots/

and lots more if you are willing to take the plunge
I know this since I own a HTC Wildfire running Android 2.2.1

--
.,gM""bg
.8MI  ,8