[11.04Alpha3] - "Classic Desktop"-How To Disable Default Theme???

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Sat Mar 12 21:49:07 UTC 2011

[11.04Alpha3] - "Classic Desktop"-How To Disable Default Theme???

Hi,

I installed Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha 3 64bit into VirtualBox.

I got Unity working in the Virtual Machine, but I do not like it.
Not happy with Unity, I booted into "Ubuntu Classic Desktop".

I do not like the default theme for 11.04,
so I selected an alternate theme in "Appearance Preferences".

Problem is when I reboot.
Seems that after a reboot, the default theme is always loaded?
I don't like the default theme.
How do I disable this forced change of theme on OS startup???

Thanks!

Jesse