Natty Alpha 3

clintin at linuxmail.org clintin at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 9 23:51:45 UTC 2011

>? You shouldn't be surprised that an alpha release is buggy!

Some bugs are expected, just not ones with the capability to trash your system.

Alpha releases are well-known (and usually advertised) as having bugs that can do any amount of damage, including that which can be catastrophic.  Betas, not so much.

This one wasn't announced or advertised.  Now it is, at least on this list.

BTW, would you mind just posting in plain text?  Using HTML leads to quote (and other) confusion, like above.

I would love to post in plain text.  I am using mail.com (AOL?) and they changed their editor a few months back
which I don't like and really messes with trying to bottom post.  They have said that they are going to change
their default editor. Hope that happens soon!

ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com