nautilus + terminal

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 02:08:07 UTC 2011

On 03/06/2011 08:42 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> which brings up the question: from where did I install it? It must have
> been in the Ubuntu repos at one time because I installed using "apt-get
> install libreoffice". LO definitely isn't in my sources.list file.

I already told you that it will appear in Synaptic if you installed the
deb using dpkg.

I think you are confusing the issue. Reinstall using the deb from
libreoffice, ensure that it works, check Synaptic to see that it appears
there, and then start a new thread as I think this one has already been
resolved (according to TB's latest post).

> Could it possibly mean that I don't know as much as I thought?
> Naaaahhhh.

Yes :-)