Mouse jitter, tried different mice

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:29:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:57, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:
> Dotan, I experienced mouse jitters only under this situation (all conditions
> must apply)......
>
> o at browser only when a java application did not start (did not install
> java). Jitterring stopped when page is removed.
> o did not install video driver (running from thumb)
> o using a 'stripped down' OS (ubuntu with enlightenment gui)
>
> I do not have any problem with my 'fully-equipped' Kubuntu.

Thanks, I will be over there again later, I'll see which video driver
is installed. I didn't even think of that. I don't even know what
video hardware is in there.

Wow, these days it is possible to install Linux and not know what the
video hardware is. I just realised that!

> OR
> the mouse knows you have some other 'intentions' going to her house. :)

She's well past 60 and just buried a husband! Trust me, my intentions
in that field are restricted to my wife and redtube!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com