Wireless on 10.10

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:06:41 UTC 2011

I have use Belkin N150 N300 with out any problem in Lucid. What is your main
problem in Router? First plug the rj45 in your LAN card, then try this
command

ifconfig
You will see the ip address where the router has connected. Then use that ip
to access in router configuration panel.
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Follow Me Twiter <https://twitter.com/#%21/AshickunNoor>
Thank you