Firefox Alternative

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Mon Jun 27 17:57:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:02:53 +0800, Johnny Rosenberg
<gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:

> 5.0 or something like that) and I didn't notice that before. I work a
> lot faster with Opera than I do with all the other browsers (which on
> the other hand has nothing to do with ergonomics, only that I'm used
> to Opera and not to the others). Just of curiosity: Exactly what is
> not ergonomic with Opera (except switching tabs with Ctrl+F6 and
> Ctrl+Shift+F6)?

In opera, you can switch tabs by togling the mouse buttons.
Opera has long ago used mouse gestures and still the best compared with
Firefox or Chromium (with their add-ons).
Yes, I agree there are lots more to like about Opera stable versions (but
their beta's can be flaky).

Regards - Goh Lip
--
I used to have an open mind,