Firefox Alternative

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:02:53 UTC 2011

2011/6/27 Stephen Kuhn <yank.down.under at gmx.com>:
> On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 10:00 +0100, Avi Greenbury wrote:
>
>> Oh, it's not a problem per se, it's just a reason it's not going to
>> replace Firefox or Chrome as the default browser in Ubuntu, or even ship
>> with the default install.
>
> Maybe it's just a matter of ergonomics: Opera sucks at ergonomics.

Really? I have used Opera for a hundred years soon (or at least since
5.0 or something like that) and I didn't notice that before. I work a
lot faster with Opera than I do with all the other browsers (which on
the other hand has nothing to do with ergonomics, only that I'm used
to Opera and not to the others). Just of curiosity: Exactly what is
not ergonomic with Opera (except switching tabs with Ctrl+F6 and
Ctrl+Shift+F6)?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ