HD 1TB or greater Ubuntu 11.04 64bit

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:12:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 14:57, Johan Scheepers <johansche at telkomsa.net> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I have now the option of buying a 500GIG  or  1TB harddisk.
>
> Could be used on usb sometimes.
>
> Google..seem some problems for  1TB.
>
> Kindly some advice please.

Kindly advice:  Please ask an actual question here, hopefully one that
relates to Ubuntu.

No idea exactly what you're looking for.  Ummm... Congrats on having
the option to buy another hard disk?

If you're asking if they work, I use a whole stack of 2TB hard disks
and Ubuntu.  Some are formatted NTFS because I use them with both my
Linux and Windows systems, some are formatted in ext3 because it was
expedient.

If that is what you were wanting to know then hope it helps.  If not,
then please refer to my first sentence.

Cheers
Jeff