Natty 11.04 - nearly like 10.10!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 21 11:03:29 UTC 2011

On 21/06/11 20:02, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 19:30 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> You want to make some "dosh" from your clients to pay your bills then
>> there is simply "no contest": simply install Gnome 3 proper - not the
>> gnome2 fall-back as you now have - on their systems.
>>
>> And watch the moola roll in :-) .
> Technically, no, mate. I'll keep the paying clients on 10.04 until the
> bitter end and THEN some, however, for NEW clients, they'll get either
> the tried and tested 10.04 or if they're adventurous, the 11.04 - still
> LTS...but stripped/ripped/equipped... ;)
>
> ...and have to keep money rolling in...Centrelink ain't a great pay...
> Ha!

HA!

*NOW* I understand!

You haven't been paying attention to what I had written before, have
you? :-)

You haven't even looked at this URL which I provided earlier:

http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/

have you? No.

Nor have you paid any attention to this one:

http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME3

right? :-)

BC

--
The Annual General Meeting of Psychics has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.
                        The Organising Committee