[OT] why isn't bikeshed good enough as a sounder replacement?

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Thu Jun 16 19:06:22 UTC 2011

On 6/16/2011 12:42 PM, Robert Spanjaard wrote:
> I do recall them speaking up on this list. I do recall them having enough
> interest in Sounder to set up their own alternative when Canonical let
> them down.

This is a user list, not a developer list, it's moot to complain here.

> You're right, they didn't show up at some Canonical-planned meeting on an
> entirely different medium, but that doesn't say anything about their
> interest.

This is an excuse.

> Again, they did speak up.
> If you claim that they didn't, then you're the one spreading lies.

No I'm not, this is a user list not a developer list.  IRC Meetings
involve developers, this list doesn't for the most part.  Complaining
here is like me going to McDonald's and complaining about Burger King.
It must be the right place because they both sell hamburgers, right?