TV Capture Card

Michael Comperchio mcmprch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 23:48:01 UTC 2011

I've got a question about TV capture cards. and before you tell me to google
it. I have, and don't get understandable answers.

I have a Happauge 2250 capture card. This works out of the box in Win7.
Great. I, as a rule, don't want to have to boot to Windows to use it. and it
wasn't a problem until my big flat screen died and now the only hi def
screens I have are attached to my computer. I would REALLY like to be able
to use this card in Ubuntu. I got a friend fixing the big TV, but I'm not
paying for it, so I'll probably be REAL low on his priority list.

Can anyone point me to a 'simple' set of instruction to make this work?

Thanks Guys..

Michael Comperchio

Fazoogled! Computing

mcmprch at gmail.com