From IRC and a NEW USER: "Ubuntu is so horrible to try and use..."

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:26:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 08:13 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:

> I can equally find comments from people who like it. I fail to see how
> one remark from one user makes an article, but fill your boots.

Al, you could suggest that the users that hate both unity and gnome give
KDE a whirl. Heck, I love it... but I do not install Kubuntu. I just
install the standard Ubuntu install and add KDE to it. Heck, it's
practically Windows 95-98-XT. What makes me mad as a hatter is that our
staff is afraid of KDE, too. Die hard Win users... I'm going to the
dentist tomorrow to get the carpet out of my teeth. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256