SNIP THE QUOTED TEXT PLEASE!

Douglas Saylor absdoug at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:03:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Stephen Kuhn <yank.down.under at gmx.com> wrote:

> Nearly pissed me pants on this rant, mate. Ta - ya made me mornin! ;)

Thanks, I really do get a kick outta when people flame me for making
this comment. I end up not reading *anything* until I have a question.
Thing is, I've actually been able to answer a couple SMALL questions
finally. I read a LOT of stuff. Adding 5 seconds doesn't seem like a
lot, but when you are reading 100's of emails, it starts to take some
time. The more time it takes, the more I skip, the more I skip, the
less I can contribute. AND, BTW, isn't trimming IN the guidelines?