SNIP THE QUOTED TEXT PLEASE!

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:25:31 UTC 2011

>> well put
>>

>   DID I JUST SCROLL DOWN (yes, I am yelling) FOR SOMEONE TO SAY "well
> put" (too lazy to capitalize too I also notice). I really, REALLY was
> on-board with the top-posting issue. Now ...it really DOES seem
> ridiculous. Long pages of quotes ...I skip to the bottom, THEN scroll up
> if needed. Waste of time, as is reading this list if people can't trim
> quoted text. Going back to deleting most stuff posted & perhaps
> everything unless I got a question to post. I'm just saying! I'm only
> going to tolerate bottom-posting if people put some work into this &
> TRIM THE DAMN QUOTES! I *JUST* read that quoted text for Christ's sake!

Are you in need of a foot extractor?
You just posted a rant about people not trimming before posting and
you are guilty of exactly what you are /screaming/ about.
Pot - Kettle - Black

To the poster of the "well put" comment, thank you.  This has been
building up for several weeks.
ED

--
"The Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood
of tyrants and Patriots" - Thomas Jefferson