Re: Askubuntu, was : Re: Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal release review from other users‏

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 10 06:45:23 UTC 2011

On 10/06/11 14:48, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 23:50:10 -0400
> Ric Moore<wayward4now at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> It might be better for
>> Canonical to re-consider this relationship. In My Humble Opinion.
> Out sourcing saves money which, in the long run,

I am not sure, but I suspect that you meant to say here, "in the *short*
run" because in the long run any idiot knows that outsourcing ends up
costing *more* money than saving any money.

But then, there aren't many idiots who are PHBs around, are there? :'( .

>   looks just exactly
> like /making/ money when viewed by PHBes from the bottom line. The whys
> and what-fors don't matter except to us peons, anyway.
> Always remember, Community/community.
>
> Watch for /this/ list to be pulled and .deb to be replaced by .ubu
>
> Mark My Words.

So marked.

Marked and counting down...... :-( .

BC

--
To YOU I am an Atheist; to God I am the Loyal Opposition.