Voice change on-the-fly

Stephen Kuhn yank.down.under at gmx.com
Thu Jun 9 09:16:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 14:29 +0530, Icarus Alive wrote:

> The guitar fx one is the best advise, and should work.
> Audacity would work but for offline/batch conversion... but it should
> not be too much to use of the same algorithms into a realtime
> processing pipeline. Some of those algorithms however are pretty
> processor intensive and in realtime YMMV.

I do voice-edits for mates in my industry (for voice overs, radio parts,
etc etc etc) and I have to say that Audacity is BEAUTIFUL...and we've
done some huge (monstrous) edits on my ancient P4 3.0ghz 2gb RAM machine
(better than on the Mac's they've used in the past)...the abilities
(especially in the hands of someone that's keen and savvied on the
in's'n'out's of this biz) are awesome...

IMHO.

--
yankdownunder